At Moss and Co, we understand how important it is to get the fundamentals of block management right. From ensuring compliance with current landlord and tenant legislation to observing health and safety regulations, our focus is on delivering a professional and knowledgeable service on your behalf.
As part of our service, we also provide directors and leaseholders with secure online access to our bespoke block management website. This allows you to access a number of useful features relating to the day-to-day management of your block, including job details, invoices and even an online forum.
We are proud to offer features that other Management companies lack:
- Regulated by the Property Ombudsman
- Each property has its own dedicated block manager
- Bespoke online portal for leaseholders and freeholders providing access to invoices, service charge payment history, jobs and more.
- Guaranteed quarterly site visits
- Access to meeting room facilities at our Wimbledon office
- No additional fees for Section 20 consultation
- Producing annual service charge budgets
- Engaging new service providers and inviting tenders for larger works
- Recovering service charges and providing payees with statements and invoices
- Complying with statutory obligations and submitting relevant notices
- Instructing accountants and providing annual income and expenditure reports
- Arranging one-off, regular and cyclical works
- Dealing with day-to-day maintenance matters
- Paying bills to contractors, utility companies, etc.
- Issuing Section 20 Notices where required to all residents
- Keeping current and under review necessary cyclical items e.g. buildings insurance, fire risk assessments, valuation survey reports, etc.
- Holding monies in trust on behalf of leaseholders in designated client accounts
- Scanning and uploading documentation for secure access online
- Providing residents with full access to receipts, invoices and other documentation
- Arranging site visits to conduct regular quarterly property inspections
- Conveying messages and information to leaseholders and the freeholder or director